You are here
JBI Database, Journal, and Tools Package Offer 2018-2019
Begins:December 31, 2018
Ends:December 30, 2019
This unique combination from the Joanna Briggs Institute (JBI) of evidence-rich content plus a set of eight online evidence-based practice (EBP) appraisal, implementation, and management tools is designed to help nurses, physicians, practitioners and healthcare managers implement an effective EBP program and provide patient care based on the best available evidence.
This package includes access to the following database, journal, and eight tools:
- Joanna Briggs Institute EBP Database: the complete JBI EBP content set available via Ovid, which spans a range of medical, nursing, and healthcare specialties and includes evidence summaries, systematic reviews, best practice guidelines, and more.
- JBI Database of Systematic Reviews and Implementation Reports: systematic review protocols and systematic reviews of healthcare research.
- JBI RAPID (Rapid Appraisal Protocol Internet Database): helps users learn how to critically appraise research papers and evidence for quality using a standardized checklist.
- JBI Journal Club: Learn how to start and maintain your own journal club and develop critical skills you need to accurately assess journals for the quality of their evidence.
- JBI SUMARI (System for the Unified Management of the Assessment and Review of Information): Learn to develop, conduct and report on systematic reviews of evidence related to the feasibility, appropriateness, meaningfulness and effectiveness of health care interventions or professional activities.
- JBI TAP (Thematic Analysis Program): Helps researchers in small-scale qualitative studies execution to extract qualitative data, categorize extractions, and organize categories thematically.
- JBI PACES (Practical Application of Clinical Evidence System): Easily conduct timesaving, efficient, evidence-based clinical audits and change practice.
- JBI Manual Builder: Build an EBP clinical manual tailored to the information needs of your organization using a standardized JBI manual as a guide.
- JBI Consumer Pamphlet Builder: Assemble evidence-based information pamphlets for our patients or clients on a range of health topics.
- JBI CAN-Implement: Discover EBP recommendations and learn how to translate those recommendations into effective patient care.
Last updated: July 26, 2018
- IP Authentication
- Remote Access
- Unlimited Authorized Users
To SUBSCRIBE, member institutions should contact the eHLbc Administrative Centre by the response deadline.