You are here
For each eHLbc license, the vendor issues one invoice to eHLbc covering the cost of all eHLbc member participation. eHLbc then charges each participating organization with their individual cost. Costs are accumulated and invoices are issued to members normally four to five times each fiscal year. Invoices are in Canadian dollars. Foreign currency exchange is calculated according to the SFU Finance department exchange rate in effect on the invoice date.
Online Billing System: http://billing.ehlbc.ca//dbcosts/login.php
Please contact the Administrative Centre for all older invoices from before 2016-2017.
View costs by Billing
- Under "View Invoices and Spreadsheets" select the fiscal year.
- Then click on the billing then “Invoices".
- Finally, click on your organization to see the individual invoice. Do not pay invoices marked "Draft".
View summary of costs by organization and year
- Choosing your organization from the drop down list under "Select Library and Fiscal Year:”
- You can see previous year's costs by choosing that year from the "Fiscal Year:" dropdown list.
- Then click the Submit button.
- This page contain a summary of all database costs entered into the Billing System for your organization, including currency, exchange rate and total cost.
- Items with the Status "Outstanding" have either been just been added to a Billing or will be soon. All others show the invoice that they have been billed out on.
For those who have forgotten the username and password, please contact email@example.com