You are here
JBI Database, Journal, and Tools Package
JBI’s evidence-based practice model is considered a benchmark in the healthcare industry. By using the latest evidence obtained through research, professional practice and patient preference along with JBI’s unique suite of content and tools, institutions and healthcare professionals can meet today’s rigorous quality standards and improve patient outcomes.
Key features of the package are:
- Content and tools that will help your institution implement evidence-based practice
- Systematic reviews, recommended practices, evidence summaries, and more
- Evidence to inform clinical practice—derived from JBI’s global collaborating centres of excellence in 40+ countries
- Resources designed to help assess the quality of research
This package includes access to the following database, journal, and two tools:
- Joanna Briggs Institute Evidence Based Practice Database: the complete JBI EBP content set available via Ovid, which spans a range of medical, nursing, and healthcare specialties and includes evidence summaries, systematic reviews, best practice guidelines, and more.
- JBI Evidence Synthesis: systematic review protocols and systematic reviews of healthcare research.
- JBI SUMARI (System for the Unified Management of the Assessment and Review of Information): Learn to develop, conduct and report on systematic reviews of evidence related to the feasibility, appropriateness, meaningfulness and effectiveness of health care interventions or professional activities.
- JBI PACES (Practical Application of Clinical Evidence System): Easily conduct timesaving, efficient, evidence-based clinical audits and change practice.
Last updated: October 17, 2021
This database is made available to eHLbc member institutions through a national site licence negotiated by the Council of Prairie and Pacific University Libraries (COPPUL) on behalf of Consortia Canada.
Full Resource Details
Frequently Asked Questions
Licence & Terms Details
- Provincial Health Services Authority - JBI Complete Collection
- University of British Columbia - JBI Research Collection
- University of Northern British Columbia - JBI Research Collection
- Vancouver Coastal Health - JBI EBP Database and Journal