You are here
Reports & Statistics
Many eHLbc vendors provide statistics through online report modules or via email. Check the information below for EBSCO & OVID statistics. For all other eHLbc licensed resources, please check the Full Resource Details - USAGE STATISTICS section of that resource for statistics information.
- EBSCO has many statistics guides available including the EBSCOAdmin Retrieving Statistics guide and how-to schedule reports in EBSCOAdmin. Search the EBSCO Connect Help Portal for your topic.
- Database Usage Report - Compiles all database sessions, searches, and requests logged for all or selected databases in your EBSCOhost or EBSCO Discovery Service (EDS) profile. NOTE: If your library uses EBSCO Discovery Service (EDS) or federated searching, your Search or Session data may not be accurate. For more information check-out check-out their FAQ: Why is the number of searches so high for EBSCO Discovery Service (EDS)?
- EBSCO Video Tutorial - Available from their Youtube Tutorial page and in their guide here: https://connect.ebsco.com/s/article/Accessing-Reports-Statistics-in-EBSC...
- Don't have your EBSCOAdmin login? Try the Forgot your Password? link or contact EBSCO Technical Support or eHLbc for assistance.
- OVID Webstats document available here: https://ovidspstats.ovid.com/webstatsdocs/default.htm
- Don't have access to the OVID WebStats module? Complete the stats request form. If you're unable to access your account try the Forgot your password? link or contact email@example.com for assistance.
- Check Ovid Support & Training for live Webstats introductions and recorded tutorials or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or eHLbc for assistance.