You are here
DynaMed Renewal 2019-2020
Begins:January 1, 2020
Ends:December 31, 2020
Dynamed aims to provide the most useful information to healthcare professionals at the point of care to improve health outcomes worldwide.
DynaMed delivers the most current and accurate, evidence-based content for practicing clinicians. DynaMed’s evidence-based methodology and literature surveillance is combined with clinical expertise. The DynaMed team is comprised of global leaders in medical informatics, an extensive network of clinical experts and and a large team of methodological experts. Relevant information is captured, appraised, and synthesized rapidly into DynaMed’s clinical content, with 6 rounds of updates a day on the site.
DynaMed publishes clinically organized topics which are continuously updated as new information indicates a need for change in practice or improved understanding of the body of knowledge. DynaMed content ranges from comprehensive reviews of diseases, conditions, and abnormal findings to highly focused topics on evaluation, differential diagnosis, and management. Drug and laboratory monographs developed and maintained by IBM Micromedex are also offered.
DynaMed surfaces actionable recommendations, key takeaways, and synopses, as well as allowing users to dig deep into the underpinning body of knowledge and study details.
DynaMed users are encouraged to create individual accounts which allows for a personalized experience, enhanced ability to track content of interest, and the ability to easily claim continuing education credits for use of the product.
Last updated: June 20, 2020
- IP Authentication
- Remote Access
- Unlimited Authorized Users
- Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine - DynaMed Plus
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia - DynaMed Plus
- First Nations Health Authority - DynaMed Plus
- Justice Institute of British Columbia - DynaMed Plus
- North Island College - DynaMed Plus
- Registered Massage Therapists' Association of British Columbia - DynaMed Plus
- University of British Columbia - DynaMed Plus
- University of Northern British Columbia - DynaMed Plus
To JOIN or CANCEL, institutions should contact the eHLbc Administrative Centre by the response deadline.
Late subscribers are welcome.