You are here
Health Source Package & Nursing Reference Center Renewal 2021-2022
Begins:January 1, 2022
Ends:December 31, 2022
The Health Source Package and Nursing Reference Center license consists of two bundles: The Health Source Package and the Health Source Package with Nursing Reference Center or Nursing Reference Center Plus.
Health Source Package
The Health Source Package includes the following EBSCO health databases:
- AHFS Consumer Medication Information, published by the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists, is a trusted source and recognized standard for patient drug information, available in both English and Spanish. AHFS consists of drug information monographs and "how-to" monographs for administering different types of medications.
- Alt HealthWatch is a full-text alternative health research database focused on complementary, holistic and integrated approaches to health care and wellness. It offers the latest information about the evolving practice of holistic medicine and therapies.
- Health Source: Consumer Edition is a rich collection of consumer health information provides access to full-text consumer health magazines and reference books. It also includes searchable full text for current health pamphlets.
- Health Source: Nursing/Academic Edition is a trusted full-text database covering nursing and allied health topics, including pediatric nursing, critical care, mental health, nursing management, medical law and more.
Nursing Reference Center
Nursing Reference Center and Nursing Reference Center Plus are add-ons to the Health Source package:
- Nursing Reference Center is designed specifically for nurses, this resource provides evidence-based information for point of care, continuing education, nursing research and more. With Nursing Reference Center (NRC), nurses can get answers to questions quickly, strengthen their nursing skills and read full-text journal articles anytime and anywhere.
- Nursing Reference Center Plus is a nurse's time is a prized commodity and in order to provide the best care possible, they need to quickly find the right answers to clinical questions every time. With Nursing Reference Center Plus, an evidence-based information resource designed by nurses for nurses, users can do just that. Unmatched in scope, nurses turn to Nursing Reference Center Plus for all their practice, education and research needs.
Last updated: February 24, 2021
- IP Authentication
- Remote Access
- Unlimited Authorized Users
- Camosun College - Health Source Package
- Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine - Health Source Package
- College of New Caledonia - Health Source Package
- College of the Rockies - Health Source Package
- Langara College - Health Source Package
- North Island College - Health Source Package
- Northern Lights College - Health Source Package
- Selkirk College - Health Source Package
- Okanagan College - Health Source Package; Nursing Reference Center Plus
- University of Victoria - Health Source Package
- Vancouver Community College - Health Source Package
To SUBSCRIBE, CHANGE OPTIONS or CANCEL, member institutions should contact eHLbc by the response deadline specifying the package they want to subscribe to.
To RENEW, no response is required from the following institutions:
Health Source Package
- Camosun College
- Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine
- College of New Caledonia
- College of the Rockies
- Langara College
- North Island College
- Northern Lights College
- Selkirk College
- University of Victoria
- Vancouver Community College
Health Source Package + Nursing Reference Center Plus
- Okanagan College
To CANCEL or to CHANGE OPTIONS, member institutions should contact the eHLbc Administrative Centre by the response deadline.
Late subscribers are welcome and will be pro-rated to the common renewal date.