Login to your eHLbc account using your email address to access the eHLbc Forum and other member-only website features.
Navigating the eHLbc Forum
- The eHLbc Forum includes multiple Discussions (sections within the forum) with Topics (threads within each discussion) and Posts (within a topic/thread). Members can post within an existing Topic; or create new Topics (threads) if your topic does not exist.
- Forum tabs are available including View Forums (all forums) and New & Updated Topics.
- Discussions containing new posts have a yellow bell beside them while discussions with no new posts since your last visit have a white bell .
- Multiple Discussions are available within the eHLbc Forum including Introduce Yourself, General Discussion, User Training, Troubleshooting and more.
- Click on a Discussion to check-out all the Topics (threads) posted to that discussion forum.
- Aren't sure which Discussion to post your topic or wish to request a new Discussion forum? Contact email@example.com for assistance.
Topic (thread) Notifications
- Within a Discussion, multiple topics or threads are available. For example the "introductions" topic/thread is available within the "Introduce Yourself" discussion. Post in a topic already in progress or create a new thread within a discussion forum!
- Sticky Posts or pinned posts are indicated by this iconand include important information regarding a topic or discussion. Want to request a thread be pinned? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- New Posts are indicated by the icon or icon for new hot topics.
- Hot Topics are indicated by the icon or icon for new hot topics.
- Locked Topics are indicated by the icon. Threads may be locked if they should no longer be updated but may still be relevant. Please start a new thread on your topic or contact email@example.com if you have any questions about a locked topic or would like to request a topic locked.
- Closed Topics are indicated by the icon. Threads may be closed if they are off-topic or not suited for the eHLbc forums. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about a closed topic.
Posting and Replying
- Within a topic, use the Post reply button to add a new post to the bottom of a thread.
- You can also reply to a specific user's post by using the reply button found below their message.
- Use the HTML wysiwyg editor to format your post/reply:
- Members can also edit or delete their own posts. Need assistance with a post? Contact the moderators at email@example.com for help.
Viewing Messages by User
- Click on a user's name within the forum to view their contact information and a list of messages they've posted to the discussion forums (must be logged in to view). A member's message list can be used to quickly check for their responses to multiple topics!
Need assistance? Contact us for technical assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.