You are here
Primal Pictures Upgrade 2016
The 2016 Primal Pictures Opt-in Upgrade/Add-on provides perpetual access to all content updates to Anatomy.TV (formerly Anatomy and Physiology Online (APO) and Primal Pictures Premier Library Package - PLUS!) that have been added since 2012 as well as unlimited simultaneous users access.
*NEW* The content updates will continue until January 1, 2018 when perpetual access of the current content/features will subsequently be activated. In 2017 there will be 14-15 updates concerning Accessibility, Content, Administrative Features and Interface.
All full and affiliate members of eHLbc in 2016 (the time of purchase) have perpetual access to the original APO and Primal resources but this does not include content updates or resource compatibilities added since 2012. This resource update offer includes the following:
Content Updates Since 2012:
- Resource Wide
- iPad Compatibility for - Regional Titles, 3D Real-Time Modules (via apps), Select Clinical Modules, Anatomy and Physiology Online.
- 30% of 3D images enhanced for increased clarity.
- Specific Modules & Sections
- Atlas (9 Regional Titles) - 263 Additional 3D Views added and 650 Interactive illustrations added (pre-labeled and ready to use).
- Functional Anatomy - 28 new Views, 32 new Dissection images, and new 3D Models (Veins and Lymphatics added).
- 3D Real Time - Whole Body Module added, as well as 221 Digital Prosections (pre-created & customisable images for use), an Audio Pronunciation Guide, Context Function and Bone Regions.
- Anatomy and Physiology Online - New Development & Inheritance Module added, and the Chemistry, Cell Biology Module (25 animations and 5 illustrations) and Metabolism Module (4 animations and 9 illustrations) have been upgraded.
Last updated: October 9, 2019