You are here
Nursing Reference Center / Nursing Reference Center Plus
Nursing Reference Center
Designed specifically for nurses, this resource provides evidence-based information for point of care, continuing education, nursing research and more. With Nursing Reference Center (NRC), nurses can get answers to questions quickly, strengthen their nursing skills and read full-text journal articles anytime and anywhere.
Nursing Reference Center provides nurses with evidence-based resources that they can access for quick reference at the point of care including:
- Quick lessons that provide disease and condition overviews that map to the nursing workflow
- Evidence-based care sheets that provide summaries of what is known about a disease or condition and the best treatment options
- Nursing cultural competencies that provide information on how to treat patients from diverse cultures
- Patient education handouts
- Point-of-care drug information
- Skills content
- Research instruments
- Select nursing books
- Continuing education modules
- Legal cases
Nursing Reference Center Plus
A nurse's time is a prized commodity and in order to provide the best care possible, they need to quickly find the right answers to clinical questions every time. With Nursing Reference Center Plus, an evidence-based information resource designed by nurses for nurses, users can do just that. Unmatched in scope, nurses turn to Nursing Reference Center Plus for all their practice, education and research needs.
- Promote evidence-based nursing practice that will aid your hospital in meeting regulatory requirements, improving patient safety and quality outcomes and decrease serious reportable events.
- Make it easy to earn and redeem CEUs by integrating CE modules into your learning management system (LMS). Nurses can conveniently search and select available CE topics directly from the LMS. Upon completion, their results will be automatically reported back to the LMS for record keeping.
- Streamline your Nursing Policy and Procedure Process by linking from your online policy and procedure manual directly to Nursing Reference Center Plus Skills and Procedures, which are evidence-based and updated continuously as new evidence is identified.
- Provide quick and easy access to the information nurses need by integrating Nursing Reference Center Plus into your EMR.
Last updated: January 18, 2021
Full Resource Details
Licence & Terms Details
- Okanagan College - Nursing Reference Center Plus