You are here
Nursing Reference Center / Nursing Reference Center Plus
Nursing Reference Center
Designed specifically for nurses, this resource provides evidence-based information for point of care, continuing education, nursing research and more. With Nursing Reference Center (NRC), nurses can get answers to questions quickly, strengthen their nursing skills and read full-text journal articles anytime and anywhere.
Nursing Reference Center provides nurses with evidence-based resources that they can access for quick reference at the point of care including:
- Quick lessons that provide disease and condition overviews that map to the nursing workflow
- Evidence-based care sheets that provide summaries of what is known about a disease or condition and the best treatment options
- Nursing cultural competencies that provide information on how to treat patients from diverse cultures
- Patient education handouts
- Point-of-care drug information
Nursing Reference Center Plus
Nursing Reference Center Plus is committed to educating nurses about evidence-based medicine and nursing best practices. As a part of that effort, Nursing Reference Center Plus focuses on ensuring that staff nurses, nurse educators, recent nursing graduates, and nursing students have quick and easy access to the most current information to provide the best care possible to their patients.
Nursing Reference Center Plus provides staff nurses and nurse educators with a resource that supports education goals, encourages nursing students to access the original research and provides options for patient care while preserving and supporting the essential learning opportunities that educators want to provide.
Nurses can access all of this content online or via an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch with a free downloadable app.
Last updated: October 12, 2018
Full Resource Details
Frequently Asked Questions
Licence & Terms Details
- Okanagan College - Nursing Reference Center Plus