You are here
eBook Nursing Collection
Designed for use in hospitals, medical institutions and academic institutions with nursing or allied health programs, this subscription collection features more than 540 hand-selected, quality e-books that focus on the needs of nursing professionals, including clinical guides, evidence-based practice manuals, practical handbooks and professional growth titles.
Notable Titles Include:
- Evidence-Based Geriatric Nursing Protocols for Best Practice
- Person- and Family-centered Care
- B Is for Balance: 12 Steps Toward a More Balanced Life at Home and at Work
- Differential Diagnosis for the Advanced Practice Nurse
- Palliative Care Nursing: Quality Care to the End of Life
Publishers highlighted in this collection include Thieme Medical Publishing Inc., HCPro, Open International Publishing Limited, Oxford University Press, Sigma Theta Tau International, Springer Publishing Company and more.
All titles are available with unlimited user access, and titles are regularly added to the collection at no additional cost.
Last updated: March 14, 2018