You are here
Health Journals in the CLOCKSS Archive Now Open Access
On March 2, 2020, the CLOCKSS Archive announced that 11 journals have been triggered for open access. The reason for these journals being triggered is that Medknow Publications, part of Wolters Kluwer, stopped publishing these journals and so the content would no longer be available online. The journals are now openly available to the public through a Creative Commons license.
The 11 journals triggered in the CLOCKSS Archive are the following:
- Annals of Bioanthropology (Vols. 2-5)
- European Journal of Prosthodontics (Vols. 1-4)
- Indian Journal of Human Genetics (Vols. 17-20)
- International Journal of Shoulder Surgery (Vols. 5-10)
- Journal of HIV and Human Reproduction (Vols. 1-3)
- Journal of Human Health (Vol. 1)
- Journal of Medical Investigations and Practice (Vols. 9-10)
- Journal of Orthodontic Research (Vols. 1-4)
- Journal of Surgical Technique and Case Report (Vols. 3-7)
- Nigerian Journal of Surgical Research (Vols. 15-17)
- Sudan Medical Monitor (Vols. 8-12)
Additional health journals in the CLOCKSS Archive will be triggered soon. More information is available on the CLOCKSS Archive website.