Connect to the Database
The 2016 Primal Pictures Opt-in Upgrade/Add-on provides perpetual access to all content updates to Anatomy and Physiology Online (APO) and Primal Pictures Premier Library Package - PLUS! that have been added since 2012 as well as unlimited simultaneous users access. *NEW* The content updates will continue until January 1, 2018 when perpetual access of the current content/features will subsequently be activated. In 2017 there will be 14-15 updates concerning Accessibility, Content, Administrative Features and Interface.
- Resource Wide
- iPad Compatibility for - Regional Titles, 3D Real-Time Modules (via apps), Select Clinical Modules, Anatomy and Physiology Online.
- 30% of 3D images enhanced for increased clarity.
- Specific Modules & Sections
- Atlas (9 Regional Titles) - 263 Additional 3D Views added and 650 Interactive illustrations added (pre-labeled and ready to use).
- Functional Anatomy - 28 new Views, 32 new Dissection images, and new 3D Models (Veins and Lymphatics added).
- 3D Real Time - Whole Body Module added, as well as 221 Digital Prosections (pre-created & customisable images for use), an Audio Pronunciation Guide, Context Function and Bone Regions.
- Anatomy and Physiology Online - New Development & Inheritance Module added, and the Chemistry, Cell Biology Module (25 animations and 5 illustrations) and Metabolism Module (4 animations and 9 illustrations) have been upgraded.
Access available via IP authentication and/or Username/Password combination.
Contact email@example.com to access the "Faculty Access" section. For each faculty member include the following details: Institution; First Name; Last Name; Email; Job Title
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request usage statistics.
- Interior Health Authority
- Justice Institute of British Columbia
- Douglas College
- Northern Health Authority
- Selkirk College
- Registered Massage Therapists' Association of British Columbia
- Okanagan College
- Vancouver Community College
- University of British Columbia
- Capilano University
- Camosun College
- College of the Rockies
- University of the Fraser Valley
- Physiotherapy Association of British Columbia
- BC Association of Kinesiologists
- Langara College
- Northwest Community College
- Thompson Rivers University
- Provincial Health Services Authority
- College of New Caledonia