You are here
DSM-5 / PsychiatryOnline Renewal 2019-2020
Begins:January 1, 2020
Ends:December 31, 2020
DSM-5 Library is the most comprehensive, current, and critical resource for clinical practice available to today's mental health clinicians and researchers of all orientations.
DSM-5 is used by health professionals, social workers, and forensic and legal specialists to diagnose and classify mental disorders, and is the product of more than 10 years of effort by hundreds of international experts in all aspects of mental health.
The criteria are concise and explicit, intended to facilitate an objective assessment of symptom presentations in a variety of clinical settings- inpatient, outpatient, partial hospital, consultation-liaison, clinical, private practice, and primary care.
PsychiatryOnline is a powerful web-based portal that features DSM-5—the most widely used psychiatric reference in the world—and the American Journal of Psychiatry as the cornerstones of an unsurpassed collection of psychiatric references from American Psychiatric Publishing, the most trusted and respected name in psychiatric publishing.
This comprehensive collection covers diagnosis and differential diagnosis, case vignettes to bring abstract concepts to life, multidisciplinary treatment guidelines, the latest research—all within a single search and navigation interface that integrates journals and books.
[From the vendor]
Last updated: June 14, 2018
- IP Authentication
- Remote Access
- Unlimited Access
- Camosun College - POL Core
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia - POL Premium
- College of the Rockies - DSM-5
- Douglas College - POL Premium
- Interior Health Authority - DSM-5
- Island Health Authority - DSM-5
- Kwantlen Polytechnic University - POL Premium
- Langara College - POL Premium
- Simon Fraser University - POL Core
- University of British Columbia - POL Premium
To RENEW, no response is necessary from the following institutions:
- College of the Rockies (Tier 2)
- Interior Health Authority (Tier 6)
- Vancouver Island Health Authority (Tier 6)
- Camosun College (Tier 2)
- Simon Fraser University (Tier 5)
- College of Physicians & Surgeons of BC (Tier 2)
- Douglas College (Tier 2)
- Kwantlen Polytechnic University (Tier 3)
- Langara College (Tier 2)
- University of British Columbia (Tier 6)
To JOIN, ADD, CANCEL, or CHANGE OPTIONS, member institutions should contact the eHLbc Administrative Centre by September 6, 2019.
Late subscribers are welcome. Participation discounts, however, will not apply.
Pricing and Trial Access
Terms & Conditions
More information about the DSM-5 / PsychiatryOnline features and content is available at:
- APP PsychiatryOnline Core Title List
- APP PsychiatryOnline Premium Title List
- APP User Training Guide: Getting Started with your Institutional Subscription at PsychiatryOnline.org
- APP PsychiatryOnline Premium: Getting Started with your Institutional Subscription
- APA's Quick Guide to Understanding ICD-10-CM and DSM-5
Unlimited simultaneous Internet access.
EZproxy is supported.
From the license: “In the event that Licensee does not renew a subscription, journal content from PsychiatryOnline will be available to licensee on a rolling 12-month embargo basis. Thus, if licensee does not renew after December, journal content from the previous 12 months and going back to January 1997 shall be available to licensee. Non-journal content from PsychiatryOnline shall not be available to licensee after non-renewal or cancellation. Perpetual access applies to journal content only.”
The mobile is not included in the subscription.