You are here
DSM-5 / PsychiatryOnline Renewal 2017-2018
Begins:January 1, 2018
Ends:December 31, 2018
Late subscribers are welcome. Participation discounts, however, will not apply.
More information about the DSM-5 / PsychiatryOnline features and content is available at:
- APP PsychiatryOnline Core Title List
- APP PsychiatryOnline Premium Title List
- APP User Training Guide: Getting Started with your Institutional Subscription at PsychiatryOnline.org
- APP PsychiatryOnline Premium: Getting Started with your Institutional Subscription
- APA's Quick Guide to Understanding ICD-10-CM and DSM-5
Unlimited simultaneous Internet access.
EZproxy is supported.
From the license: “In the event that Licensee does not renew a subscription, journal content from PsychiatryOnline will be available to licensee on a rolling 12-month embargo basis. Thus, if licensee does not renew after December, journal content from the previous 12 months and going back to January 1997 shall be available to licensee. Non-journal content from PsychiatryOnline shall not be available to licensee after non-renewal or cancellation. Perpetual access applies to journal content only.”
The mobile is not included in the subscription.